Blog Archive

Thursday 22 February 2018

Latest Hollywood crush: Julia Jones



And so... my latest crush on a Hollywood actress is Julia Jones whom mopst would identify as a very secondary character (almost a couple of cameos, really) in one of modern day teenage-oriented vampire-light highly succesful movie series which launched a whole bevy of similarly-themed teenage-oriented movies with some kind of "supernatural" or pseudo-sci-fi(light) twist. I knew I recognized her when I saw her in the amazing film "Wind River", where she shines inexplicably even though she only appeared in 2 or 3 scènes! Anyway I could ramble on for ages about this but since I am doing this as a drive by from work, I have to finish it before I can even start! Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!