Blog Archive

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Weirdo oddness found by accident (weird album cover)

I am constantly amazed and reminded of the seemingly Eternal and infinite amount of recorded media throughout the ages. I recall a couple years ago, not that long, when I was going through a seller's list of available items to add to an order for my wife, and I was astounded and the sheer amount of music having been released out there in physical format which I have never even heard of, nor had any idea that it existed. This of course made me realize that there is an almost infimite amount of "stuff" available ouot there, although in today's age of "straming is the future" and the nostalgia for everything, pricing on what was once worthless items has multipled exponentially.


In today's little improvised post, I stumbled across this by accident, and thought it would be a good place to start this voyage of madness, as we look into some of the weirder and unknown stuff having been put forth into this world throughout the ages... And alas, I can offer no additional information on this...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!