Blog Archive

Sunday 17 February 2019

great album covers - The 6 Organs Of Admittance/Azul : "Six Organs Of Admittance / Azul"



Let me be the first to say I know Nothing about this album, and Nothing about the artists involved. I just saw the album cover and thought it was quite a fantastic piece in itself and had to share it here online. As I write this I am listening to the first cut off this split release between Six Organs Of Admittance / Azul, called "The Furnace And The Mountian, The Flood And The Hissing Blade", and it really isn't bad at all; it does remind me a bit of stuff Andreas Heemann would possibly do, up until about the 4:45 minute mark when it slowly begins to take a more cohesive shape. Anyway, since it is but my first listen and I know Nothing at all about this release, I thought I would simply leave it at that. It is a great cover, isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!