Blog Archive

Wednesday 6 February 2019

It`s 2019 and still there is unlisted music!






As I posted earlier today to my FB Stream, leave it to me to watch a movie, and then pick up on a "song" (a tune or a piece of soundtrack score) that is neither listed in the end crédits, nor is it "Shazam"-able (or "Soundhound"-able either).`






In an age where any and everyone "Shazam" 's their latest top40 hip hop favorites all over the world, triggering their trolling bots, I seem to still be able to find "that" tune, that "piece" which isn't recognizable by the automatons of our pocket "intelli-pals". Anyway, here's an excerpt from the film in question, and you can hear a bit of the tune.




I consider it semi-user-friendly, almost minimal, and therefore worthwhile to be actually pointed out, as opposed to other "fluff" stuff more readily available out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!