Blog Archive

Thursday 14 March 2019

How come office idiots always overload you with work at the last minute?

Due to the fact that I work in a place where privacy and anonymity (amongst over things) do not exist and that they litteraly have spies looking all over social media and the interweb for any type of leaks, I can not open disclose who I work for nor what type of job I do but suffice it to say that even the biggest conglomerates with the best possible propaganda methods are filled with unbelievable idiots.


What I don't understand is that the people I work with are not supposed to be dumb. Sure, they are all your typical everyday commercial media absorbing self-centered vapid humanoid work drones but most of them are supposed to have an education. Anyway I do blame the Corporate re-programming and brain washing. These humans never learn that there is only one of me and that their last minute frantic "waking up at the end of the work week" ploy never worked, and still they keep on doing it: week after week, month after month, year after year. It is as if, and I don't necessarly mean to sound full of myself or totally narcissistic, but it does seem as though it all revolves around me. The best example is today: I took tomorrow (Friday) off because I need to take vacation days. So I adivsed everyone at the beginning of the week (monday, 4 days ago) that I would not be there on friday. Yesterday (wednesday) no one had anything urgent nor rush for me at all and I even had a moment or two where I litteraly had Nothing to do. I come in work today (thursday) and POW BAM BOOM, everyone and their mother fucking dog gave me last minute bullshit work to do, all due today! I mean seriously, what the mother fuck, people? Didn't you know yesterday you had all this shit to dump on me? Again, therapy dictates that I should not take all of this so personally but after years of this patttern always happening, it is very hard not to think that all of this bullshit is indeed centered around me. I doubt all these stupid fuckhead selfish morons are capable of properly managing their schedules, which is why they all seem to wake up only when I won't be there for the next day(s). So once again I can say it: STUPID HUMANS!   AAAAaarrrrrrrtggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!