Blog Archive

Monday 8 April 2019

Another "not quite" Hollywood crush: Lucie Laurier

And while I was on the subject of my last post about the "not quite Hollywood" crushes, I also need to do shout outs and props to Québec actress Lucie Laurier, who has appeared in some american productions. Sadly, Lucie's talents also never made it passed the border very much, but like I said in my previous post, that may not be a bad thing at all. Anyone who has seen her in movies or TV appearances know that this young lady (well, she`s closer to my age now, but I digress!) is quite talented and needs no introduction if you have been living in this province for the past few décades. Anyway I more-or-less recently discovered I had a little something something for her and that`s why I decided to share a little something something here on my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!