Blog Archive

Friday 19 April 2019

Another "not quite" Hollywood crush: Mathilda May

She may have been one of my earliest "movie star" crushes from way back in the 80s. If my memory serves me right 9and my memory is by no means to be trusted!), Mathilda May may have been the second Hollywood-ish crush I ever had. Althoguh she has appeared in about a handful of those studio-produced flicks from the USA, most of Ms May's work can be seen in European productions, as well as stage plays. She isn't just an accomplished actress, but a decent singer (although I am no fan of her musical directions, but that's just a question of personnal taste) and was originally trained in ballet. Anyway, she's always been a crush of mine which is why I thought I would do a little blurb about her here on my personnal space!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!