Blog Archive

Friday 5 April 2019

"Not Quite" Hollywood crush: Mylene St-Sauveur

I say not-quite-Hollywood because this young lady is a pure francophone Quebecois actor, and as far as I can tell, has yet to appear in a big budget board room studio comity produced Hollywood feature... not that there is anything wrong with that (in fact, don't get me started on the whole Hollywood band wagon and whatnot because that`s a matter of long-winded self induging windbagging and soapboxing). Anyway I first notice Mylène in a play about a year or so ago (maybe a bit longer? time does fly when you get to my age!) and I was instantly mesmerized. It's a bit too bad though that most of what she appears in doesn't peak my interest, but she is a fantastic actor nonetheless, and deserves more recognition.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!