Blog Archive

Thursday 25 April 2019

yet ANOTHER Hollywood crush: Gina Carano

Yes, maybe I am starting to turn this blog into the "hot lady of the week" Spotlight but I had to include this one. Before anything else, I am one of those guys who would have prefered that the Wonder Woman film would have cast a lady like Gina Carano instead of the meatless bone bag they did, for obvious Hollywood reasons (stupid comity-run studios!). Anyway, Gina Carano may be better known as the ultimate fighting machine which made her gain the infamy she has, but she is also a more than competent actor and deserves more breaks than she does now. Anyway I deffinately go a soft spot for her and relish every chance I get to see her exercising her thespian chops on screen. Deffinately Worth to keep an eye on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!