Blog Archive

Saturday 25 May 2019

Another Hollywood crush (not quite): GEMMA ATERTON



Here's a nice little beauty which I wouldn't have thought would have garnered my interest but her acting chops actually outshined her quite obvious physical beauty! Gemma Aterton most probably gathered the most attention as a one-shot Bond girl in one of those Daniel Craig Bond films (more on those at a later date, don't ge me started right here and now!) or as the main love interest in the video game film adaptation of Price Of Persia, but to me she'll always be Grettel, from that Witch Hunters flick alongside Jeremy Renner. Yeah, you may know that film since it was quite a monumental flop on all sides (critics and viewers), but I found myself having fun during the film, and sometimes, fun is pretty much all you need. I mean look at The Meg, for example: it is totally stupid by all accounts, and simply can not be taken seriouosly, but it was campy fun nonetheless. Anyway, Gemma's quite a catch and I thought I would just showcase her here on this post because, well... It's my blog after all, and I am basically allowing myself to do whatever the (BLEEP) I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!