Blog Archive

Monday 13 May 2019

LEGO recreates films (and NOT the Lego movies)

Over the years and especially since the interwebs, people have re-created some of their favorite movies and scènes using the Lego building blocks. I am sure that is what inspired the mega Hollywood board bank commitees to finance CGI movies of LEgo characters as depicted in mainstream media. Yet, for my money (the very little I make which is almost instantly transfered to rent, bills, debt, etc) I still prefer the DIY indie folks' versions of classic and iconic movie recreations using Lego. Here are just a few which I found, because strangely enough, most pictures online are protected and un-save-able 9which is why some of these are actually print-screens!).


The Wizard Of Oz

A Clockwork Orange

Halloween

The Shining



... and of course it wouldn't be complete without a couple from my favorite movie, THE THING:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!