Blog Archive

Thursday 16 May 2019

More on Fritz (the Beto character)

Well I was trying to find a better way to give myself an excuse to showcase more of Fritz (the Gilbert "Beto" Hernandez character) but I couoldn't do so without either arousing suspicion or just getting stuff not quite friendly for the format of this blog. So I decided instead of just doing this:


A cast of characters from both Jamie and Beto's universes, in a raw black and white version

Luba, Petra, and Fritz identified and singled out
There was a time when I could easily identify at least three quarters of the characters printed above (and these are but a very small portion of the characters the Hernandez brothers created!) but it has been so long that I have forgotten most of them! Sorry about that! Anyway, as I said, just more excuses to showcase the delights of Petra and Fritzi!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? You too are subject to possible censorship!